Monday, April 20, 2009

10 GB webspace

Category:   Other/General
Price:   PhP 1000/year

Since I hardly do anything with it, I'm leasing my webspace to anyone who wants to get relatively cheap hosting in a really excellent web hosting provider.

For PhP 1000 a YEAR, I'll allocate 10 gigs of webspace and 100 gigs of bandwidth per month for your website (which is way cheaper than most local web hosting companies, if you compare specs and prices).

Each webspace will have its own username and password (for security), and will be independent of the other websites I am hosting in terms of webspace, emails, and bandwidth consumption.

My account is hosted by Site5 (and once my prepayment goes for renewal, I'll have converted to a reseller account with unlimited webspace and bandwidth). Here are some of the specs of my account:

- PHP version 5.2.8
- MYSQL version 5.0.67, unlimited databases
- POP, IMAP and web-based email support, unlimited mailboxes and forwards
- Unlimited mailing lists and FTP dropboxes
- Supports SSH/Shell access
- Supports subdomains and repoints

24-hour email, chat and phone support - if you feel like calling long distance. The email support works fine for me so far; actual turn around time is 6 hours max (based on my experience).

The package also comes with pre-included scripts like:

Blogs: b2evolution, Nucleus, WordPress
Content Management: Drupal, Geeklog, Joomla, PHP-Nuke, etc.
Discussion Boards: phpBB, SMF
E-Commerce: CubeCart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart
Image Galleries: 4Images Gallery, Coppermine Photo Gallery, Gallery
Wiki: TikiWiki, PhpWiki
LMS: Moodle

For more info, here is Site5's website: http://site5.com

If you're interested, send me a private message or email me at somebody@antifornicator.com

Cheers!

3 comments:

Ricky Bulalakaw said...

this is interesting. I'll look into this.... may further discount ba? heheheh... government ako work, at for education ang gamit, pero personal ang finance. contribution ko lang dito sa college namin. hehehe

Monkey Boy is Hungry said...

actually, i made a mistake sa specs. it's 10 gigs, not 1 gig of webspace, for P1000 a year.

i already corrected the description.

Ricky Bulalakaw said...

i'll try to make this info reach our IMS radar... hehehehe. Interesting and enticing...

I posted it on my own Multiply site, and it redirects here. Baka may magka-interest.